It has become common that you are getting trouble watching online videos. To resolve this issue when reset your device, manage with storage and other techniques do not give fruitful result then what to do. Keeping all these troubles, Netgear Wifi Range Extender came into existence as the hot cake in the market which can be set up accessing the Mywifiext Net. The extender is the best product to boost the wifi range of router even in the dead zone of network signals.
Not every time it is a problem from your ISP end, sometimes the slow signals create a problem. In this kind of situation, you can simply connect the extender to your router and receive the best internet speed with your home or office network even any corner under the wifi range.
Netgear Extender Setup Using The Wired Connection
- Connect the Ethernet cable between the computer and Wifi Range Extender.
- Visit Mywifiext.net and promptly you will need to enter the username and password. The default username and password is ‘admin’ in lower case to every router.
- When you logged into your wifi range extender setup, click on the Setup > Wireless Settings > Security option.
- Check the Password of your network security key and also go to check the password of AP of your network key. Both passwords should match. If matching then clicks on ‘Apply’. In case, the passwords are not matching then you can create the manual password
Netgear Extender Setup Using The Wireless Connection
If you want to switch your connection from wired to wireless then reset your Extender before establishing the connection. The reset button is located to the side panel of your router. If you are just going to connect wifi range extender to your router, go follow the below steps:
- You can Power on your Wifi Range Extender and wait for some seconds. Access your device and visit Mywifiext.net > confirm the username and password > click on the login.
- The setup wizard is displaying on the screen of your device, you can manage the connection. Remember if you are reconnecting the router to your Extender then you don’t need to press the WPS button.
Hope you will be connected. So whenever need to connect your extender to the router, access Mywifiext Net and everything will be on the screen. Follow the instructions.