The NETGEAR Setup Wi-Fi Range Extender increases the length of a Wi-Fi network by boosting the present Wi-Fi signal and enhancing the general signal quality over long distances. A stretcher repeats the signals from a current Wi-Fi router or access point and in this we can access NEW EXTENDER SET UP page by using Mywifiext net.
To Connect With NETGEAR Setup Installation Assistant By Using Mywifiext net
- Plug the extender into a power outlet.
- Watch for the energy LED to light green and in case it does not lights, then use power on/off button of the extender.
- Connect your device to the extender utilizing a wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection:
- For connecting with a wired Ethernet connection, you should use an Ethernet cable for connecting the Ethernet port on the extender to the Ethernet port of your computer.
- To get in touch with Wi-Fi, in your Wi-Fi-enabled device, open the Wi-Fi connection manager and hook up to the extender network called NETGEAR_EXT.
- Launch the website browser.
- Enter website mywifiext.net or 192.168.1.250 in the address field of browser and the NEW EXTENDER SET UP page appears.
- Now click on the NEW EXTENDER SET UP page and by filling all the fields of the page, click on the NEXT page.
- Now check that the Extender EX7300 switch is set to the extender, if it is set to the extender then Click on the OK to continue.
- If you want to extend Wi-Fi bands then click on NEXT, otherwise uncheck both Wi-Fi bands and then came to the password field in which you type the existing Wi-Fi network password and then click on the next.
- Set the SSID and password of the extender and then click on the NEXT button.
- Connect your Wi-Fi-enabled device to the newer extender Wi-Fi network, utilizing the extender SSID and password that you created in the previous step.
- Be sure that your Wi-Fi-enabled device is successfully connected when you click the CONTINUE button and then click on NEXT.
- Complete the registration fields and click the FINISH button to perform the setup.
- Unplug the extender and move it to a brand new between your router and the region with a poor router Wi-Fi signal.
- Plug the extender into an electric outlet and watch for the Power LED to light green.
- If the Router LED doesn’t light amber or green, plug the extender into an outlet nearer to the router and try again.
- Reconnect your personal computer or Wi-Fi device.
Testing of NETGEAR Setup Range extender EX7300 Installation
At last, Test the Mywifiext net, extended Wi-Fi range by moving your personal computer or Wi-Fi device to the area with an undesirable router Wi-Fi signal.