The Mywifiext Net is a local address to take us to an automated configuration page. On reaching this page, the users can easily connect to the Netgear Wifi Range Extender to existing networks surely it will be you Netgear Router. Remember, it is a local address, not the web address to configure with your home Wi-Fi Network. Mainly, this local address is known for the range extender setup simultaneously, it is also used for the below:-
- Net allow you to perform Mac Cloning
- You can run the Port Forwarding and Port Triggering.
- Upgrade Extender and Router’s Firmware.
- Monitor the devices that are connected to your network.
- You can check the speed test to track the downloading and uploading speed.
- Change the Netgear Router Password.
- Resolve the issues on PlayStation and gaming devices.
How to Connect Router to Extender
- Plug in the extender in the power outlet and make sure to keep the extender nearby the router should be under the distance of 3 feet maximum.
- Possibly when you power on the extender, its LED will indicate you. Next step is up to you how you want to connect your Router to your wifi extender. It allows you to connect using the wired, wireless or WPS method.
- Most of the time, once you are connected to the router, it will automatically open the net setup page, but in case it is not showing then you can go to the main web browser on your device and type www.mywifiext.net.
- The Mywifiext Net Login page will open and it will ask for the username and password
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
The Mywifiext Net Range Extender Page will open where almost the settings automatically appear from the router settings but you can manage the settings by yourself.