You may know about the Extender for its best feature to extend the Wifi network. But you should know about the ReadySHARE Air music which enables you to play the music wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android Device. As you manage your extender using Mywifiext.net, in the same way, you have to configure the Extender to reach to the ReadySHARE. The ReadySHARE Airmusic requires wireless router or gateway
ReadySHARE AirMusic Configuration for Smartphone
- Plug the Extender into the Electrical outlet and connect your Extender to the Router wirelessly either using Wifi connection or WPS method.
- Connect your Speaker to your Extender.
- Now to access your device that is connected to the router and the extender. Get the music on your device and beam it.
ReadySHARE Music Setup on Your Computer
- Use the basic method to connect your router and Extender accessing the Mywifiext.net on your Computer. Connect the speakers to your extender using the Ethernet cable.
- Go to your computer and open the Netgear USB Media Extender Utility. This can be obtained using the CD that comes with your Adapters.
- It may take almost 30 seconds to detect the utility. If it is your first time to connect your router and extender, it may take more than 30 seconds to connect. Don’t go in a hurry.
- When your screen displays the adapters and remote speakers on your powerline network you need to select the remote speakers you are seeking to use to play the music. In case, you are getting any problem then once disconnect and again establish the connection.
- Click on the Connect Speakers and it will play the music on the speakers connected to your range extender.
- In order to stop playing music on remote speakers, you can click on the Disconnect.
Netgear USB Media Extender Utility is as important as the Mywifiext.net is important for the Netgear Extender Setup. The utility helps you to conduct the settings of your music while the Mywifiext.net enables to manage the settings. So manage the music settings with Media Extender Utility and you manage your range extender through its web interface.